Have you decided to replace windows in your home? Are you still working through the options, designs and types of window you can choose from? Finding the choice a little confusing? Prenton Glass, based in Hoylake, Wirral, are specialists in uPVC double glazed windows, doors and conservatories and are always willing to help guide their customers through the decision process. They will help you to understand why choose uPVC windows for your home and support you through the whole process.
Prenton Glass pride themselves in supplying and fitting the highest quality uPVC windows and explain the benefits of how uPVC windows can benefit your home such as:
- Tough and durable – meaning your windows are fit-for-purpose and will perform and look good throughout your guarantee period
- Thermal Efficiency – uPVC frames don’t transfer heat or cold, helping to ensure consistent temperatures within your building. Coupled with energy efficient glazing technology can help reduce energy bills.
- Different opening options – with numerous designs, windows can be opened in many different ways, hinged at the top, sides or both with a Tilt and Turn option.
- Soundproofing – double glazed uPVC windows (and doors) can cut down noise by upto 70%
- Low Maintenance – uPVC frames don’t need re-painting or re-sealing, just clean regularly with water and suitable detergent.
- Secure – multi-locking systems ensure that windows remain secure and compliant with insurance policies.
- Recyclable – uPVC products are fully recyclable at the end of their lifecycle. This reduces the environmental impact on our planet and complies with recycling guidelines.
If you are considering new windows for your home why not visit the Prenton Glass showroom in Hoylake/Moreton. One of the specialist team of advisors will guide you through all the options available to you and help you decide what the perfect option is for you to transform your home.
A specialist advisor from Prenton Glass will visit your home and take measurements for your no-obligation bifold doors quote. If you choose to proceed then every window will be made for your specific order and then installed by experienced craftsmen. All windows are built to last and come with a full 10-year guarantee with the option of a 10-year insurance backed guarantee for complete peace of mind.
Why not contact us today
0151 678 4868
or Visit our showroom at:
Carr Hall Farm,
Read more articles from Prenton Glass HERE